There are Interaction ways with radio Systems.
COR(Carrier Operated Relay) signal
COR signal is a signal from a receiver that indicates when a carrier or signal is being received and that the receiver is unsquelched.
TETRA PEI(Peripheral Equipment Interface)
The TETRA PEI provides a link between a Data Terminal, TE2, such as a Personal Computer (PC) or specialist data terminal, and a TETRA Mobile Station, MT2 at a reference point RT. The PEI provides external data devices with access to the services offered by a TETRA network.
With respect to data services, the TETRA PEI will be used for the following:
• transmission and reception of packet data (including setting of packet data control and QoS parameters) - V+D only;
• transmission and reception of circuit data (including setting of circuit data parameters); and
• transmission and reception of short data (including setting of short data parameters).
In addition to data services the TETRA PEI may be used for the following:
• set-up and control of speech calls (including setting of speech call parameters);
• access to general information of MT2 and network; and
• access to user applications located in MT2.
Ref. Final draft ETSI EN 300 392-5 V2.2.0 (2010-03)
P25 ISSI(Inter RF Subsystem Interface)
The Inter Sub-System Interface (G) or ISSI permits multiple RF Sub-Systems to be interconnected
together into wide-area networks. The ISSI defi nes a multi-channel digital interface supporting standard
protocols to enable interoperability utilizing mobility management and wide-area service support
functionality. The interface is designed to give system designers the fl exibility to combine any number
of RF Sub-Systems of any size. The Inter Sub-System Interface also provides a common meeting
place for RF Sub-Systems of different technologies (TDMA, FDMA, micro-cell) and different RF bands.
This interface is optional, and need only be supported when intercommunication amongst and across
RFSS’s of Land Mobile Radio systems is desired.
The ISSI will support:
• mobility and data management
• wide area service control
• service transport
• end to end protection of signaling information
• other network interconnection