SIP-GW setup, start and interaction
SIP server mode [SIP client mode]
ProPTT2 server package(7.1.2~) has SIP-GW beta 3. Other SIP module(like a ROIP G/W) can integrated with ProPTT2 server through IPPBX.
SIP-GW would be not started by default. You need to start it manually.
SIP-GW interact with relay-server to join PTT channel. So all PTT servers must be running.
SIP-GW can run on Linux and Windows.
SIP-GW use UDP. 41384 is a main control port and 50000~59999 are RTP/RTCP ports. You need to open the ports at firewall.
** To link peer clients, the IP and ports are opened. You need to check it to the IP-PBX network guide.
Configure SIP client mode on system.xml.
- pbx.mode : client - SIP-GW run as a PBX's client.
- pbx.ip : PBX's IP.
- pbx.port : PBX's UDP IP.
- local.ip : SIPGW's IP to receive packets from PBX.
- accounts.account.pbxId : PBX's client ID.(user ID).
- accounts.account.pbxPassword : BX's client password.
- accounts.account.pttChannelNo : PTT channel number to be joined to pbxId.
- accounts.account.pttId : ProPTT2 user ID(It must be a SIP type) to be assigned to pbxId.
- ptt.lockDetect : How to detect a lock/unlock siganl SIPGW.
- sipinfo : SIP client have to send it. sipinfo - RFC 2833 event mode
- dtmf : SIP-GW detect DTMF in voice packets.
- vad : SIP-GW detect voice in voice packets.
- ptt.lockSend : When ProPTT2 have lock/unlock signal,
- sipinfo : SIPGW will send ptt.lockKey/ptt.unlockKey to SIP client. sipinfo - RFC 2833 event mode.
- dtmf : SIPGW don't process. In it is required, SIP client need to detect it.
- ptt.lockKey : 1 DTMF value to be used lock signal.
- ptt.unlockKey : 1 DTMF value to be used unlock signal.
If you want to start SIP-GW as a service, you can use below command.
stop command is ./stop-server.sh.
If you want to start SIP-GW as a foreground process to see traces, you can use below command.
4.1 Account registraion
- You can add SIP account in adminWeb.
- First you add firstname.lastname@example.org/12345678.
- Link email@example.com with channel No 1.
4.2 Client environment
- SIP client.(We are using Zoiper and Bria)
- ID : Your IPPBX's ID
- Password : Your IPPBX's password
- Server : your IPPBX
- Codec : Only PCMU(G.711)/8000 is supported.
- Network : Client must be in same network with SIP-GW.
4.3 Regist to IPPBX
- Regist to IPPBX by SIP client.
4.4 Call to accounts.account.pbxId
- When you call to accounts.account.pbxId, it is accepted automatically.
- And accounts.account.pttId would be joined from accounts.account.pttChannelNo.
- If you press # button, PTT is locked.
- If you press * button, PTT is unlocked.
- If ProPTT client lock the channel, you can recevie DTMF # by SIP-Info
- If ProPTT client unlock the channel, you can recevie DTMF * by SIP-Info
4.5 Bye the call
- accounts.account.pttId would be leaved from accounts.account.pttChannelNo.
4.6 Exit from SIP client.
- In case of client mode, we could not support you technically. There are number of network issues between SIPGW and IPPBX. We could not touch them.
- ICE/TRUN/STUN is not supported yet.